Valencia is the third largest city in Spain, and despite its size all sites of interest are comfortably connected through 100 km of completely flat bike lanes. Add to this comfort, of being a city specifically adapted to cycling, its mild climate in both summer and winter, and let yourself be convinced to enjoy it on two wheels. From the sea inland, pedalling at any time of the year will be a real pleasure. Don’t hesitate and rent your bike with us now!
· Bicycle rental · Available Online
|1 hour||4 €||3 €|
|4 hours||9 €||8 €|
|24 hours||10 €||9 €|
|2-6 days||8 €/day||7 €/day|
|7 days or more||7 €/day||6 €/day|
· Special Bicycle Rental · NO available Online
|Duration||Electric Bike||Bakfiets (normal)|
|1 hour||10 €||15 €|
|4 hours||15 €||20 €|
|24 hours||25 €||40 €|
|2-6 days||20 €/day||35 €/day|
|7 days or more||15 €/day||30 €/day|
Included in the rental price
· Use of padlock
• Up to 24h rental: 50€ in cash or an original and valid document (for example: identity card, driving licence, passport, credit card)
• More than 24h rental: 50€ in cash + the original and valid document, or 100€ in cash.
• Special models of bicycle: 100€ in cash + original and valid document, or 200€ in cash.
• Do you need us to guard your luggage? No problem, you can also book our “Baggage Deposit” service at the same time you book your bikes, and in just a few clicks you’ll be ready to enjoy Valencia on your bike and total freedom!
|+ 1 day||20€/day*|
· 50 eur cash or original document
Optional & partial insurance: 6 eur